Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App keeps logging me out.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My IOS app is up to date, I've reset my charge 2 and every time I open the app, I have to sign in. This is annoying. What else can I do?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi

Feel free to read dear @AlessFitbit 's post in --<-@ this thread @->--

Hope it helps

co725292

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated the app. to the latest one and I still have to sign in every time. Issue not fixed on my iPhone.

please provide help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @TEBurns and @Louiselle999, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Thanks for all your help @SunsetRunner! Smiley Happy

At this moment, as you have already updated the Fitbit app, please uninstall it, restart your phone and reinstall it again. Make sure to sync your tracker one last time before uninstalling the app to prevent any information from getting lost. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did what you told me but I still have to same issue. This is really annoying.

Please have this problem fixed asap.

Thanks,

Moderator Edit: Format + Removed personal information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Louiselle999, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

At this time, I will forward your information to our team so they can take a better look at this situation. Once I have more information to share with you about this issue, I'll make sure to update this thread accordingly. 

Thanks for all your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes