Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not calculating food accurately

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
The app is adding the meal summary calories to the total calories in. My 306 calories for breakfast is now showing that I have eaten 612 calories for the day and I only have 500 left to eat for the whole day!
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello there @Sp4 and welcome to our community. It seems that your food log was duplicated. Make sure there aren't two entries of the same meal summary. If there is one, try to delete it to see if your calorie count goes back to normal. Something you can try additionally if is there is only one food entry; is to force quit your app.

1. Log out from your account and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app. 

Let me know how it goes. See ya later my friend. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Sp4 and welcome to our community. It seems that your food log was duplicated. Make sure there aren't two entries of the same meal summary. If there is one, try to delete it to see if your calorie count goes back to normal. Something you can try additionally if is there is only one food entry; is to force quit your app.

1. Log out from your account and double tap the home button on your iOS device. Your open apps will show on your device's screen. 
2. Close the Fitbit app by swiping the app image in an upward motion. 
3. Reopen the Fitbit app. 

Let me know how it goes. See ya later my friend. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, The meals were duplicated from another app I was using as a food diary.
Best Answer
0 Votes