Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not displaying Active Zone Minutes after Sync

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Following a recent firmware update, the 'Zone Minutes' display on the dashboard (the icon and text) are not being updated when sync'd with my Versa 2 (the other values, eg steps, miles, calories burnt, etc are being updated). However, if I 'click' on the Zone Minutes icon, and go through the Zone Minutes page, I can see the updated information correctly updated. For example, the dashboard for yesterday reports 0 Zone Minutes but the "Active Zone Minutes in the last 7 days" page reports 112 Active Minutes for yesterday. Anyone encountered / solved this before, please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@PaulHollyer Which phone do you have?  Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling to see if that corrects the issue?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@PaulHollyer Which phone do you have?  Have you tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling to see if that corrects the issue?

Heather | Community Council | Eastern Shore, AL
Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Heather_M Hi and thanks for taking the time to reply. I have an Iphone 7, and took your advice, uninstalling and then reinstalling the app. Was a little afraid that I might lose my data (as warned when about to delete the app) but after the re-install, the data was still available. Anyway, progress. My current Active Zone Minutes has been updated but yesterday's still shows as 0, even though the "Active Zone Minutes in the last 7 days" page reports 112 Active Minutes for yesterday. Will monitor it over the next few days to see if it was just a blip, and will report back if your suggestion solved the problem. Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PaulHollyer did you try clicking in the actual tile? Sometimes it is there but not on the front screen- no idea why. And then after clicking, it sometimes magically appears. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PaulHollyer I've moved your iOS question to the iOS board. I think I would have first tried logging out/in. 

Glad it worked. 

You should not be afraid of losing data. Your data, before a sync is still on the tracker. A sync takes this data and puts it into the cloud services. 

None of the users data is ever stored on the phone and is why we can go to fitbit.com to view what recently synced. 

Best Answer
0 Votes