Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing activities or sleep synced.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My steps are displayed, as is my heart rate, but the activity log and sleep log have been malfunctioning/not syncing/not updating since yesterday. I've done a reset twice, powered off my phone, and deleted then reinstalled the App, any suggestions? By the way, somehow my activity is showing in my weekly exercise.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Crystal3520 have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for taking the time to report this situation. I have moved your post from the Versa board to the iOS board as this situations seems more related to the app than to your Versa. Thanks for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. 

Now, would it be possible for you to go to the online Dashboard and let us know if the information is showing up here? If the information is showing up here, it's possible the app is the one not displaying the data already stored in our servers. Please reply to us with the following information so we can check this further:

1. iPhone model you're using.
  2. OS version running on your phone.
  3. App version installed in your phone (go to Account > Help to get it)

Thanks for your patience and understanding, we'll be waiting to hear from you. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes