Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not showing current heart rate / sleep times.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dashboard is not showing heart rate pulsing only resting heart beat also not showing sleep pattern only what time go to sleep and what time wake up. I have tried the reset. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SylviaBedford, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Usually the current heart rate will show up in the Fitbit app while the tracker is syncing and only if you're having an HR reading at that moment. Have you checked the app while syncing? If you have a reading and it's still not showing my best recommendation would be enabling All-day sync to improve the connection between your tracker and your phone. Go to Account > Your Tracker > All day Sync to enable it. 

Now, when it comes to sleep stages, please remember that the sleep tile will only show the time you went to sleep and the time when you woke up. Tap on the tile to check your sleep stages. If you're not able to see Sleep Stages, check for in-app error notifications that provide an explanation for why you aren't receiving Sleep Stages on any given night. This is meant to provide insight into what might be occurring to cause this.The error messages are the following:

1. We need more than 3 hours of sleep to reliably calculate your sleep stages. Learn more
  2. Your tracker couldn't get a consistent heart rate reading while you slept. Learn more 
  3. We couldn’t generate sleep stages for this sleep. Please try again tomorrow. Learn more

Tap on Learn more on the message you're receiving to know how to get Sleep Stages. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

My InspireHR Fitbit is not showing sleep stages.... have tried and read all material 

available.  please advise.. thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have been wearing the Fitbit around my wrist as tight as possible,maybe should try

up higher on arm.      Have worked with syncing and all day syncing, not the problem.

Do not seem to  get any app messages... 

Best Answer