Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not syncing steps or sleep logs.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My app isn’t syncing my daily steps and every time I refresh it, my steps disappear. It isn’t logging my sleep either. Trying to also update the app and it won’t work. Please help 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Schana22, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, if you haven't tried yet, please restart your Fitbit device and you phone, then sync again the information. Additionally, check the online Dashboard to check if the information is showing correctly here. It it is, that means the app is not showing the infromation correctly, in which case I would like to suggest you the following:

• Force-quit the Fitbit app, the open it again. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back to me. 
I tried all that you had suggested and none of that had worked. 
Therefore i went to the app, deleted the fitbit charge from it and re-paired it and then the app allowed to update as well as my fitbit and all data was still restored. 

Best Answer

Hello @Schana22, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come after trying the troubleshooting steps provided earlier. I would like to thank you for letting us know the troubleshooting steps you've tried in order to resolve your issue, I'm sure they will be very helpful for users fcing the same situation. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had same problem & the recommended solutions did t work for me either. 

I followed what you did & it worked properly......at least I hope. 

I did this ‘after’ running 6 miles & 12k plus steps. All that was moved from watch to app but I only got credit for approx 100 calories.  

Hopefully tomorrow’s workout will properly record calories.

Best Answer
0 Votes