Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with heart rate graph at end of daylight saving time, again!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

82170F74-BE31-4E90-95AA-3D6E12071CFF.png

Again, like last year, with the end of daylight saving time, the graph of the heart rate in the exercises is not visible. Other heart rate graphs are normal. depending on the length of the exercise is no graph or part of a graph visible. 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have the same issue, which also seems to be affecting the sleep graph. My sleep timing on the home page is correct for the end of BST and once in the detail screen it says I woke up an hour earlier than I did. The sleep stages graph reflects the earlier, incorrect, wake up time but the time spent in each stage graph reflects the correct waking time.

The exercise heart rate issue only seems to be a problem on my ipad, my android phone is showing the data correctly. However the sleep issue seems to be on both.

Reminders to move are also messed up. I have them set to run 9am-6pm, but they are showing as an hour earlier (8-5) on my ipad and it won’t let me change them. Again the android is showing correctly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PetraMar and @IlexUK -

The change from DST to Standard time is next weekend.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

@MrMarv   In this case, the thread is referring to the end of British Summer Time, which was Oct 25.  @PetraMar  @IlexUK This happens twice a year to all users around the world who use daylight savings time.  It usually settles out in a day or two.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LZeeW -

My thanks to you and apologies to @PetraMar and @IlexUK.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes