Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App notifications not showing up

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The notifications on the far lower right corner that used to tell me I hit my daily goal or different notifications, stopped working in January and hasn’t worked since.  How do I fix this? 

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @JessiJW. Great to see you in the forums. Welcome aboard! 🙂

I can help answering this for you. 

Based on customer feedback, we stopped showing notifications in the Notification Center. You can continue to receive these notifications as push notifications by turning on Push Notifications in the app under Account > Notifications. Additionally, ensure that Notifications is selected in your iPhone settings. 

Hope this helps and if you need anything else, I'm here to help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS app board for categorization purposes

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I do have the push notifications turned on and I still do not get them. So will you be removing this “notifications” tab from the bottom of the app all together then?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JessiJW, I hope you're doing well, thanks for taking the time to reply. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have come back and shared your experience. At this moment, if you're not getting push Notifications on your phone about your step goal progress I would like to suggest you to enable All-day Sync in the Fitbit app for your tracker or watch, this will keep the Fitbit device connected and will update the steps in the app more frequently. Don't worry, it has been tested and proved that All-day Sync will not drain the battery on your device or your phone faster than usual. 

To enable All-day Sync:

1. Go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account
  2. Tap on your tracker or watch
  3. Scroll down and enable All day Sync. 
  4. If a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

Now, when it comes to the Notifications tab, we currently don't have more updates or information to share about the tab, but as soon as we have more we'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else we can do for you, please let us know. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes