Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App question

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the fitbit App for iPhone. My display has changed from the tile format to just a list of the categories. I can't get the tile display back. This has happened before and somehow it reverted back to tiles, but I didn't do anything. Any suggestions? Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LAIslander that is the current publicly released iOS app layout. That being said, it does look like you were part of the beta program for a new layout format and the beta has most likely ended. Until they release an update this is the only iOS app (and the way it's looked for years).

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@LAIslander can you post a screen shot of your iOS app? I know Fitbit was running some beta tests with different formats but without seeing a screenshot not sure if that is the case here or not.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a screenshot of how my app looks now. Still not sure what's going on.

image1.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

@LAIslander that is the current publicly released iOS app layout. That being said, it does look like you were part of the beta program for a new layout format and the beta has most likely ended. Until they release an update this is the only iOS app (and the way it's looked for years).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, that must have been it. Bummer. I liked the tile layout like on the desktop.

Best Answer
0 Votes