Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App showing Bluetooth is off when it's on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Its connected but when I sync it show not connectedIts connected but when I sync it show not connected

Why is that it shows my blue tooth is not on?Why is that it shows my blue tooth is not on?

Can someone explain this to me? Here we go again issues with Fitbit!!  This is the first time this had ever happened! I did a hard reset did all the necessary steps and poof!!! Please Fitbit moderators what the heck is going on again!     

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject + Format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Sounds like you already restarted your Fitbit, I'd do it again along with restarting your phone. 

There are a few more tips and tricks. 

Syncing
https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1866/?l=en_US&fs=RelatedArticle

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Lorried, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. It's great to see you @ACG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Lorried, I appreciate you have reported this to me. At this moment I would like to ask you to try the following when you see this banner in the app:

1. Swipe up to show the Control Center.
  2. In here, turn off the Bluetooth for 5 seconds, then turn it back on.
  3. Go back to the Fitbit app and swipe down until the banner gets removed and the tracker starts syncing. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes