Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete sleep logs?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get ride of old sleep logs

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @LizC0055, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

If you like to delete your old sleep logs, please tap on the sleep tile on the Fitbit app, once here, scroll down until you locate the sleep log you'd like to delete and tap on the ellipsis (...) icon on the top right corner of the screen and select Delete Sleep Log. Please keep in ming that it's only possible to delete sleeps logs one by one at this time. 

DeleteSleep.png

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted my old sleep log from as far as 2016 one at a time and this morning they are all back what do I do to permantly delete them 

thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do one at a time once a week and they have never come back

Best Answer
I deleted one bye one and the next morning they where all there it is so frustrating
Thanks Jo

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @JoDix, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you! It's nice to see you too @LizC0055, thanks for taking the time to reply. 

@JoDix, I appreciate you have let me know about this situation, it's possible the Fitbit app is not updating the information correctly with our servers, in which case I would like to suggest you to try the following:

1. Go to the Sleep section of the online Dashboard and check if the sleep logs are still showing up. If they're not, try the following in the Fitbit app:
    • Force-quit the app and open it again.
    • Log out from the app, restart your phone and log back in.
  2. If the logs are still appearing, my best recommendation is to delete them from the Sleep section, then check if they were deleted in the Fitbit app. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes