Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App version 2.4 still logging me out.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Updated to 2.4 (iOS) and am still experiencing the log off issues. Nothing has been resolved. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the issue you're experiencing with the latest version of the Fitbit app. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, our engineers are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. In the meantime, I would like to gather some information from you:

• Which iPhone/iPad model are you currently using?
  • Which iOS version is your device running?
  • Are you being asked to log in every time you open the Fitbit app?

Thank you for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 2.40 is still logging me out too.  I was excited to see the new version but it did not resolve the issue.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Luvtogarden, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. 

I appreciate you have taken the time to let me know you're still having inconveniences with the latest Fitbit update. As mentioned above, our team is currently working towards a prompt and proper resolution to this issue. 

Thanks for your patience, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes