Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better Support for Macro Tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

While you can get a decent break down of macro-nutrients through the web interface by both grams and percentages, the iOS app is very limited when it comes to tracking your macros.

Macro information is shown only as a daily percentages, but many people set their macro goals in grams.  It would be very useful to be able to track macros by both grams and percentages within the app.

It would also be nice to set goals for your macros to supplement the caloric goals.  A macro dashboard tile could then be used to quickly monitor your nutrition goals at a glance instead of having to go digging for it.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@JCarrell -

May I suggest you review and hopefully vote for my suggestion on the Suggestion Board?

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Dynamic-retrieval-and-display-of-all-daily-nutri...

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer

Thanks, I've actually found several ideas listed in the future suggestions forum that address exactly this issue.  I'm voting them all up as I find them.  

Best Answer
0 Votes