Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze All-Day Sync not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.2.1 and  Fitbit app version 2.33.1.  The All-Day Sync feature stopped working.  

My Blaze only syncs when I open the app, and it is connected 24/7 to my phone via bluetooth.

Please help. 

Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Since this is an app problem @Elliomcmh Ive moved your post to the ios area, where there is  better chance of an answer. 

Do you have all day sync turned on? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It may not be the app, it could be the blaze.   And yes I have all-day sync turned on. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elliomcmh, I hope you're doing well, it's great to see you around. Thanks for keeping the Community well organized @Rich_Laue, I really appreciate it. 

@Elliomcmh, if All-day sync is not currently working I would like to suggest the following:

1. Restart your Blaze by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen.
  2. Restart your phone.

If that doesn't seem to do the trick, please disable All-day sync in the app and sync your tracker, then enable it again and force-sync.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

This did not work,  it is extremely frustrating for a $200 tracker to not properly sync. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues, cant get all day sync to work at all on my iphone. Tried everything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Elliomcmh, thanks for taking the time to reply, I hope you're doing well. It's nice to see you @IamKloot, welcome aboard the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

At this point I would like to suggest you the following steps to check if All-day Sync starts working on your Blaze:

• Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if Blaze is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device. 
  • Restart your phone. 
  • Open the Fitbit app, 
  • Tap “Account” in the lower right.
  • Select your Blaze
  • Tap “Notifications”
  • You will be prompted to Setup Bluetooth pairing, follow the instructions to reinstate the bond.

Once the bond has been reinstated your Blaze should sync more easily when All-day Sync is enabled. 

I hope this can be helpful, please give it a try and let me know the outcome! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is been an ongoing issue for me as well since I got my iPhone a few months ago. I had a Samsung before and it would always sync, I never had any issues with the all day sync. As soon as I switch to iPhone, I noticed that it was never syncing right, I would always have to open up the app to get it to sync. I have done everything that every board has said to do from resetting the blaze to forgetting it off of my Bluetooth devices list, restarting the app, deleting the app, re-downloading the app, resetting the blaze again; nothing works. It's pretty frustrating when it will work with one phone but not another, and it doesn't seem like fit bit has any concrete answer for this issue yet there seems to be many many people with this problem. not only on this board but many others as well. It seems to be the issue is only with blaze and apple devices (could be wrong about apple but the majority of what I read was apple). I tried everything above and still not working. 

Best Answer

Used to work with my Blaze and iPhone 7, but no longer. Obviously a problem with the app on the iPhone. All the "turn on, turn off, reinstall, restart" instructions are not useful when the problem is clearly with the app. How about Fitbit putting proper resources into app development instead of wasting time with the same useless instructions posted over and over?

Best Answer

It's very frustrating. I have had this problem for over a year, and still no solution from Fitbit.  Apple Watch, here I come.  

Best Answer

I also still have the issue and its very frustrating when support keep suggesting the same steps and dont acknowledge there is a problem. Ive given up trying to get it fixed and am also going to try another brand. 

Best Answer

Bought my apple watch today. This problem was never fixed for me.

Best Answer

I am about to do the same thing.  I’m done with fitbit. 

Best Answer
That’s what I did months ago. Haven’t had an issue yet

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Are you happy with the iWatch? I'm having similar sync problems with a Surge. Can you see your stats on a computer with iWatch (I'm more computer orientated than phone...)

Regards, Saskia 

Best Answer
0 Votes