Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app on iPad is smaller after updating to iOS12.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I updated my iPad to iOS 12, my Fitbit app is much smaller and is surrounded by a a large black border. Forced shutdowns, deleting and reinstalling the app, nothing has worked so far. HELP!!!! Additionally, I cannot even get my truncated Fitbit app to synch now. Anyone else having the same problem. This is hell for a Fitbit junkie!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @fitnfiftyone, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for letting us know about this situation. I would like to let you know that I have already shared this information with our development team about this situation affecting the Fitbit app on iPad and once I have a reply from them I'll make sure to post it here in the official Forums. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else you might want to add or if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Hi @fitnfiftyone. Here is how I avoid the issues regarding the Fitbit app on my iPads. Rather than use the app, I use Safari and go to Fitbit.com. As my youngest granddaughter would say ... easy peasy!

Best Answer