Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze disconnecting from Bluetooth on iPhone.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze keeps disconnecting from the Bluetooth on my iPhone 7. It does stay connected to my iPad Pro. I have to restart about once an hour. This is only my first day with the Blaze and already I am frustrated. 

Tips on reconnecting do work but I shouldn’t have to reconnect so many times in a day. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Rettchr, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that as you are also syncing with an iPad, it's possible your Blaze has established a Bluetooth connection with it, which prevents the Blaze from connecting and syncing with your iPhone. At this moment I would like to ask you to go to your iPad Bluetooth settings and remove the Blaze from the list of paired devices. After that, open the Fitbit app in your iPhone and enable All-day Sync. 

All-day Sync will establish a Bluetooth connection with your phone, this will make it easier for the Blaze to sync with the iPhone while the app is running on the background. Don't worry, All-day Sync will not drain the battery of your Blaze or your phone. To enable this feature go to Account > Blaze and scroll down until you see the option to enable it. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Rettchr, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that as you are also syncing with an iPad, it's possible your Blaze has established a Bluetooth connection with it, which prevents the Blaze from connecting and syncing with your iPhone. At this moment I would like to ask you to go to your iPad Bluetooth settings and remove the Blaze from the list of paired devices. After that, open the Fitbit app in your iPhone and enable All-day Sync. 

All-day Sync will establish a Bluetooth connection with your phone, this will make it easier for the Blaze to sync with the iPhone while the app is running on the background. Don't worry, All-day Sync will not drain the battery of your Blaze or your phone. To enable this feature go to Account > Blaze and scroll down until you see the option to enable it. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer