Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze iOS app sync only with internet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is only synchronizing with iOS app when I have a internet connection. It should be possible to sync via Bluetooth without having internet. Otherwise I'm not able to save my tracking data or change the time of my blaze during traveling. Please try to solve this problem with the next update. 

Thanks 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there, @kpg82! Sorry to hear about your issue. Have you checked your iPhone Bluetooth settings to make sure the Blaze is paired? If it is, unpaid it ... wait 10 seconds ... then pair it again.  You can also try resetting your blaze three times following these instructions. Please let us know if this does the trick. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're absolutely right. I've just discovered that an internet connection is required to sync your Fitbit to your mobile device. Very stupid design. Only Bluetooth should be needed. They took some easy way out and didn't port any smarts to the mobile device. They rely on their servers. 

Hikers, campers, travelers, cruisers are all out of luck. Makes the device pretty useless for those folks...

Best Answer
0 Votes