Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate doesn't change during exercises.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Prior to ios10 (10.3.3) my Charge HR would indicate increasing heart rate during exercise. Now it doesn't change from resting bpm regardless of what I'm doing. The device itself works but not the app. Email support tried but couldn't help. With ios11 coming out soon i doubt it will change.

Very Frustrating

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject / Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @LeviMoose, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Since when have you experienced this situation? When your tracker is syncing, does it show the current heart rate in the HR tile? In this case I would like to suggest you to restart your tracker, restart your phone and check if the heart rate changes. If not, please reply to me with a screenshot of your Dashboard where the HR tile is included, then tap on the HR tile and take a screenshot of the graph presented there and reply to me with it. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back to me. The tracker itself indicates increase bp activity (running, jump rope, fast walking) etc but the app on the iphone 7 using version 10.3.3 doesn't show anything other than: 64 resting bpm. It never changes. On an iphone 5s using previous ios versions it always changed during increased activity.

In other words the tracker is fine the app is messed up 

Best Answer
0 Votes