Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing correctly.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The iOS app and my Blaze are not syncing steps even if I've manually logged in steps. I logged in a couple thousand from a walk I took as well as a workout but both the app and the Blaze dashboard still won't sync. I've done a factory reset, turned my phone and Blaze off but no success. Please help.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Since when have you experienced this situation? In which device did you perform a factory reset? Where are you logging your manual activities, through the app or the online Dashboard? Is your Blaze syncing the rest of the information?

This seems like a very odd situation, however it's possible the information logged in manually is not updating intermediately after logging it in, in which case I would like to suggest the following in the Fitbit app:

• Force-close the Fitbit app by double tapping the home button on your phone and swiping up, then open it again. If this doesn't seem to work:
  • Log out from the app, restart your phone.

If you're still experiencing the same issue, please reply to me with a screenshot of the steps shown under the activity you're logging manually, the steps in the dashboard before logging the activity and the steps afterwards. That will help me check this further. 

Thanks for your patience, I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes
I realized my time and date was wrong when I was manually logging in my steps. All is well and working. Thanks for responding.

Medical Technology/General Biology Majors,
Chemistry Minor
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SunsetRunner, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm very glad your issue has now been resolved. Smiley Very Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes