Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze not syncing with app.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit blaze won’t sync with my iPhone. I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting and every single time it’s a struggle to get it to sync. I turn off the Bluetooth, turn it back on, close and reopen the app, restart the phone - same problem. Doesn’t matter if I try Blaze or Blaze Classic, it only works one in every 20+ attempts. I’m using an iPhone 7plus. I wish I’d never bought the blaze as it’s basically an expensive paperweight watch.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Applebaum, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know you have already tried some troubleshooting steps in hopes to resolve this issue. At this moment I would like to ask you to try to set up your Blaze as a new device to reset the connection between the tracker and your phone. Don't worry, none of the information already stored in your account will be deleted. 

To set up your Blaze as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes