Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood glucose measurement not displaying correctly on the Today tab

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve only had my new Charge 4 for a couple of days so still getting to grips with the new technology.

When I enter my glucose measurement (manual) in the dedicated tab, it is captured correctly, however it is displayed incorrectly on the Home page.

e.g. my glucose measurement of 5.5mmol/L is being displayed as 104.4mmol/L on the home page.

I have checked the settings and it is correctly selected as mmol/l.

Any ideas?

TIA

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I just tried changing my units to mmol/L and entered 5.5.  And that is how it displayed consistently.

When you say it displayed as 104.4 "on the home page", what precisely do you mean by the home page?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

On the ‘Today’ page .

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I should specify this is on the Fitbit app… I realise Now I’ve probably posted in the wrong place - whoops!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understood that, just don't have any explanation.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just saw in your other thread, this is on IOS phone app.  I was trying on an Android phone, could be why it worked for me.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Casey76It’s good to see you around and thank you for your help, @JohnnyRow.

@Casey76 Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I would like to confirm that our team is aware of it. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. Be sure to keep your Fitbit app up-to-dateI am sorry for any trouble, thank you for your patience and understanding. 

By the way, I've moved your post to the iOS App board so we can keep our forums organized.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lilly, I am having a similar problem with my iOS app for glucose.

I put the measurement in and the daily tile shows it in mmol at over a hundred, but that’s ok as I retake  during the day it adjusts up or down accordingly.

my issue is it has now stopped showing this and just has ‘log your glucose’ on the tile.

I’ve tried logging in and out but still the same.

Ive also tried changing the units to mg and they come up, but read they should be in the hundred mark but mine shows out of range in the thousands, even though I’ve only entered 5.8 mmol.

have you any ideas or solutions for this??

if things don’t work then I don’t see the point in paying for premium.

chris

Best Answer
0 Votes