Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 5 vs Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just curious as to which product users feel is the best and offers most for cost? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

HI @jabob - this is pretty much a personal choice, more importantly which features do you need?

Don't forget the Versa 2 which is an excellent choice and doesn't have some of the drawbacks of other watches

For more see https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-3/Charge-5-Versa-3-or-Sense/m-p/5190005/highlight/true#M35248

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Very much a personal choice and that is why less than 6 months ago I chose Fitbit 5. Problem is mine is having issues that everyone else has listed. I have gone through all the scenarios, spoken with Fitbit who indicated my watch has not received the update that has been released to 20% of their users and I need to be patient and wait. I experienced the issue when I when to charge my watch one night. I did nothing different than I had done in the previous months of owning. The watch worked fine and I was happy; did what I needed based on my exercise needs. Not so happy with Fitbit and the run around. I have been a very long Fitbit user and in the past they would send new tracker out when issues occurred. I am currently using a very old Charge 3 that you can hardly read the screen but I can sync to my phone app. I hope google purchasing Fitbit is not going to change how they handle issues. We will see. I am certainly open to other trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes