Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring old dashboard back

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bring the ring the old dashboard back..I latterly hate the new one.  I used the daily walking to get my red dots each day.  The writing is to small and I can’t stand the dashes.  It makes me want to throw my Fitbit in the trash....and I did love it so much.  I have never written a bad review on anything but I am just sick over this new dashboard.

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Want to improve it?  Give us the old dashboard back and stop giving us garbage!

Best Answer

I thought there was something wrong with the sync.....the strobe effect is very distracting

Best Answer

If you appreciate our feedback, then please do something about it and bring back the old dashboard. 

Thank you

Best Answer

If this is the case,  i will not purchase another Fitbit. 👎

Best Answer

I was forced to accept a new Dashboard about two weeks ago. I hate it. The display is terrible, my fitbit constantly fails to synch, I have to drill down for info I previously had immediate access to under the old format. When it does synch, I see numerous updating numbers that flit between zero and what I assume my totals should be then I see "no internet connection" (there is) and I have to manually resynch and have even had to restart my phone and hope fitbit auto synchs, which it very often doesn't.

Was I chosen (forced) to accept a Beta version? It's terrible and I'm not happy with it. My partner had the very same version I had but her fitbit still shows the "old" (better) interface and display.

I want the "old" version back please. Thanks in advance (but I'm not holding my breath).

Best Answer
Yes. Mine not syncing when try manual most times. Same re connection which always have. Always did before. Just not same as was for years. Sad really
I have Alta.
Best Answer

I replaced my Charge 2 with a Charge 3 and I plan to go back to 2.  I simply hate the Charge 3.  It is showing too much information that you have to keep scrolling and it is very difficult to see the dots for stepping the 250 hourly.  It is also inflexible.  You cannot hide tiles on the Dashboard.  I can also refer to my phone for this information instead of keep scrolling down which is silly.  Also, you are only allowed to log your activity manually.  I always feel that if I start logging my activity when I start exercising, it should be more precise with my heartbeat during workout.  To log it afterwards, it's more like a guess or it's default a certain calories for a certain exercise!

Fitbit provides cartoon clock face for other version but none for Charge 2 or 3?

Best Answer

I totally agree with the others who hate the new dashboard.  If I had to replace my fitbit, I would look elsewhere.  I HATE it.  

Best Answer

How the hell do I get old dash back? answer question. Do not simply say you understand, new one sucks. How do I get old back? will smash Charge with a sledgehammer when back from Europe if I cannot get old working easy one back and buy from your competition, email me complete and detailed instructions immediately 

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
Sent from my iPhone I can ‘t figure out to set my alarm on this new dashboard or really understand the new ,dashboard at all .it is very ,very frustrating!
Best Answer

Just keeps getting better. Now my widget is broke. I've launched the app a hundred times. Reinstalled it twice. Re-paired the Fitbit twice. Still broken.

Screenshot_20190909-144349.jpg

Best Answer

Now the app won't show my heart rate anymore. Just keeps getting better. Does anyone care? Hellloooooooooo

Best Answer

I think the new dashboard looks drab and isn’t as user friendly as the previous version.

Fitbit please allow users to be able to choose which dashboard they want to use as the new one looks dated and I don’t like using it anymore.

bring back the previous version PLEEEEASE

Best Answer

Fitbit could have their cake and eat it too. Fitbit could re-introduce the old dashboard as a theme that the user can choose. If the user likes the old look, the way the data is presented, choose the 'Classic Dash' theme and if user doesn't care or likes the new user interface (I don't know who would but for argument sake let's say some do) then the user can choose the 'New Dash Theme'--remember the New Coke and Classic Coke?

Best Answer

I totally agree

Best Answer