Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call notifications not working correctly on Versa.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is paired with my iPhone 7, and lately I have noticed strange behavior.

When I receive a call, the call icons for accept/reject will stay on my Versa screen long after the phone has stopped ringing. Because I've had delayed or missing voicemail notifications, I've been just letting calls ring through without tapping the reject option on my watch. Just now I received a call and let it ring until it stopped. The missed call notification showed up on my iPhone but not on the Versa. Then I checked the phone and saw that I actually had a voicemail, though there was no notification on the phone. When I looked at my Versa, I saw the flashing phone accept/reject call was still on the screen. I never received a notification on either device for a voicemail. 

This is very troubling as I am dealing with issues right now where I cannot afford to miss an important call/voicemail. Has anyone else seen similar behavior?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dianewordsmith, I hope you're doing well, it's nice to see you around the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. Then, follow these steps to refresh Notifications on your watch:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon >  Versa
  2. Tap Notifications.
  3. Turn off all notifications
  4. Restart your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and turn notifications back on.

Notifications should work as expected after your device syncs. If they don't, continue by resetting Notifications:

1. Tell your phone to "forget" your device, removing the connection between the phone and the Fitbit device. 
    1. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and find your Fitbit device in the list.
    2. Find an option to forget the device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and set up notifications again.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let us know the outcome. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes