Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking heart rate during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I spin during the winter and do interval training with different degrees of difficulty. An essential part of my workout is to see how my heart is reacting during the different intervals. How do I see my heart rate on a minute by minute basis as I push myself harder and then relent?

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @C0uchPotato, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

At the moment, you can not see your heart rate information minute by minute. Instead, you can see the information for every 5 minutes. For this, simply tap on the resting heart rate tile on your app and it will take you to your heart rate history and you can just tap on any of them to go to the details and at the top of the graph, you will see a button to make the graph bigger. Here, you can press and hold with one finger and the information for the specific time selected will show up.

Now, this will not work when you've recorded your activity from your tracker. If you go to any exercise log, you will be able to see your heart rate for the duration of the activity, but you will not be able to access the detailed information from there or see this information in real time as real time heart rate will only give you your heart rate number for that specific moment.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more help!

PS. I'm moving your post to the iOS board for categorization purposes.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi @FerdinandFitbit

Thank you for the reply. 

When you mention “at the moment” does that mean the functionality is currently in the development pipeline?

Would you know if there is an app within the Fitbit community that offers this feature?

thx. 

Best Answer
0 Votes