Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Calories in” on dashboard not correct

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey guys, 

on my dashboard it says my calories in is 830, but when I click on it it says my calories in from food is 940, which is the correct number. Why is my dashboard saying 830 when that is not correct with the food I have added? 

thank you! 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Gabby.Cota.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that the “Calories in” on dashboard are not correct, and don't match “Calories in” when you click on it. I appreciate the additional details and I am here to help. I recommend doing the following:

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. For instructions, see this help article.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  4. Reboot your phone.
  5. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  6. Sync your Fitbit and check the details.

For more information about tracking food, see How do I track my food with the Fitbit app?

If the issue persists, a screenshot will be very helpful to check this further. You can follow these steps to attach a screenshot to your next reply: How To: Add An Image To Your Post.

Keep me posted on the outcome. I'll be around if you have any additional questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes