Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set up 2 Smartwatches on the same account?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Want to have MY 2 Smartwatches on same account; merge data.  Can have 1 Smartwatch & 1 tracker on same account.  Need to be able to have 2 Smartwatches, seems very doable.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@fitDanboy  you're not missing anything. It's been requested in the Feature Suggestions forum area, but as of this time, it's not possible to have them both on one account.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

Hi @fitDanboy  check out this article - click to go there.

Best Answer

Thank you.  Will not allow 2 “Smartwatches” (My Ionic & My Sense) on the same account.  Will allow 1 Smartwatch & 1Tracker.  Unless you saw some work a round that I did not. Seems like it should be an easy software update on Fitbits part. 
please let me know if I’m missing something. Thanks again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fitDanboy  you're not missing anything. It's been requested in the Feature Suggestions forum area, but as of this time, it's not possible to have them both on one account.

Best Answer

Yes, Correct, and that is what I have suggested be changed. Actually I’d be willing to bet it is possible just cannot be done as they have now set the “rules”. Should be an easy update.

Verizon Wireless

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

@fitDanboy  suggestions belong in the Feature Suggestion area and I'm sure this has been suggested before. Did you go over and look at that area?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your interest.  This is something that I should not have to dance for, FitBit if they are interested in being a first class company should just “do it” and not expect the customer to request in several different ways…again that’s if they are interested in providing the service(s) customers expect these days.  Anyone who has done business w Amazon and experience how they get it and do what is needed without putting customers through a “drill” will understand.  Again, thanks fir your interest, I thought perhaps you might be an agent for FitBit, but again they wouldn’t want to make navigating so difficult. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

fitDanboy_0-1634047136771.png

86749D81-F8F0-4BE3-922A-E4EEF22D634B.jpeg

 actually you had suggested the same in 10-1.  Not possible is an answer just not a good answer from FitBit in my opinion of course. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your assistance @Odyssey13. Hey there, thanks for stopping by @fitDanboy.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback and suggestion. As you know, you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Charge 4, Fitbit Charge 5, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, Fitbit Luxe, Fitbit Sense, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome and as @Odyssey13 mentioned, we suggest to vote for the idea found Feature Suggestions board, as this is always useful to continue to track popularity and demand over time.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer

@fitDanboy  I am a member of the forums, not an employee of Fitbit. As of this time, Fitbit has said it's not an option.

Best Answer

Yes, Thank you. I too understand that FitBit says it is not currently option. I want them to make it an option.

Thanks Cindy for your Reply.  I would appreciate FitBit making this easier for customers.  I also believe it would be to their advantage in creating brand loyalty.  I’ll again use the reference of how customer centered Amazon makes their services and interactions. 

Verizon Wireless

Moderator Edit: Merged replies

Best Answer

@fitDanboy  Fitbit Moderator replied to your post above. Sorry, but the fact is that it currently isn't possible but check the link in that post to vote for it.

Best Answer

Hi there @fitDanboy

I'm sorry for any inconvenience and please note that any feedback posted in the forums is always welcome as it helps to improve our products, services and overall environment. The best place to make your voice heard is the Feature Suggestion board on our community as we have mentioned before, this always helps to attract more attention from the team of developers for possible updates. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer