Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find Alarm in the new app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Can’t find alarm in new app

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

On the main "today" tab of the dashboard, select your profile image at the top left of the screen, then select your fitbit. You will then be on the device settings where you'll find the alarms

Best Answer
Thank you,
Leslie
Best Answer
0 Votes

I love how they just completely removed it as an easily accessible feature. 😒 so many really stupid pointless changes to the app and zero support or update on their own instruction manual. I’m going to return this piece of garbage. This company is so unreliable! 

Best Answer

That was REALLY hard to find! I would have never found that on my own. It was so easy before. Thank you for showing me how to do it as I could NOT figure it out.

Best Answer

I agree with jamekris. Hard to find and too many steps to set the alarm.  This new interface as a whole does absolutely nothing for me. I don't see any additional useful functionality and it is not intuitive at all. Fitbit just seemed to move the deck chairs around for no good reason.

Best Answer

I agree 100%. I hate the new update. I was on the fence between going to an Apple Watch or getting a new Fitbit soon and this will push me to Apple Watch vs the Versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Horrible placement of the alarm. Can I have the old interface back? This so-called update is awful.

Moderator edit: format. 

Best Answer