Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find "Advanced Settings"

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since I’ve updated my Fitbit Software 22.55.2,

the icon that takes me into my account is gone. I need to adjust my stride length. How do I get into my account now? When I click on the Charge 2 icon, it just takes me to handednrss, right, left, clockface etc. I’ve gone into all and cannot find advanced settings. Thank you in advance.... Darlene 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
51 REPLIES 51

😀   UPDATE- Thank you to whomever suggested turning off my phone and repowering.  It worked fabulously!   THANK YOU!

Thank everybody else who is trouble shooting and sharing info too.  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @YDS. Thank you for your reply, @azs2

@azs2 You can change your Stride Length by doing the following in the Fitbit app:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture on the top left. 

2. Tap Activity & Wellness.

3. Tap Exercise.

4. Swipe up and tap Stride Length.

5. Adjust your Stride Length.

@YDS I understand how frustrating this is for you and appreciate your feedback as it helps us to keep improving. Thank you for sharing your solution, I am sure this information will be helpful to other users. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
There is no activity and wellness

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @azs2

I appreciate the additional details and recommend confirming if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Keep me posted. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This worked for me, @LiliyaFitbit . Thanks for the step by steps solution!

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner, it's great to see you around!

I am glad to hear the information provided was helpful. Thank you for your feedback!

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @LiliyaFitbit !   I felt like I tapped and swiped in every possible direction to find the stride length adjustment.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

There us no advanced settings on my screen under the settings menu. I need to adjust sleep to sensitive. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @EllisK.

Please try the following:

1. Tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture on the top left. 

2. Tap Activity & Wellness.

3. Tap Sleep.

4. Swipe up and find the Sleep Sensitivity setting.

Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is there a new way to access this setting?

I know how to access sleep settings.  Sleep sensitivity is not an option on my screen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Disregard. It won't let me delete my previous post. 

The sleep setting doesn't exist on my phone.  I can only access it on the desktop site.

Best Answer
0 Votes
The top left corner, I have a picture of myself in the circle. Tap on the circle that will take you to settings as well as other options.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer