Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in / Account deleted

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone, 

I have been having major issues with my Fitbit Alta HR and syncing and I read somewhere that it can help to unpair my Fitbit from my app and link it again, 

After I unlinked I couldn't accept the privacy policy so I rebooted the app. However, it had kicked me out and told me that my account is pending deleting (within less than five minutes of unlinking the device) and therefore I can't log in anymore. After I rebooted the app again I am now receiving an operational issue. 

I am incredibly disappointed because I have been using the app and the device for the past six months and loved it. I just tried to solve the syncing issue I had and it turned into an even bigger issue than I had before. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this so I can continue using my Fitbit again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @elefant10, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Tell me, are you able to log in to your account through the online Dashboard? Additionally, at this moment I would like to ask you for a screenshot of the message you're receiving when trying to log in to your account. That will be very helpful for me to check this further. 

Thanks for all your patience, I'll be waiting for your reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes