Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to iOS app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Iphone 6 and a Alta.  In April, my Alta quit syncing.  I reset it, downloaded the newest version of the app, and installed the newest IOS.  Now I can't even log into the app.  When I put in my username and password it just spins.  I have spent over an hour chatting with tech support to no avail.  Anyone else experiencing this same problem?

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

After more than an hour I have a solution.  I just had to switch my date and time settings to automatic.  Good golly, crazy!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

After more than an hour I have a solution.  I just had to switch my date and time settings to automatic.  Good golly, crazy!

Best Answer

@mshopewnc welcome to the Community! It's great to see you around. Happy you were able to find a solution! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

I took over an hour, but all ended well!  Glad to be back online!

Best Answer

Hello,

I cant find an access point with which to raise my issue with Fitbit so I hope this is as good a place as any to find help.

I cannot log in! Whereas once I could access my data, now when I press the app on my phone it asks me to log in. Despite entering my password correctly, and even changing it, I get an error code. "Oops, something went wrong!"

Something has been going horribly wrong for the past three days now with no solution at hand!😣Please help!!

Best Answer
0 Votes