Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I cannot log into my app on my iPhone. I usually login through Facebook.

I can log into the dashboard on my laptop because I went through Facebook but it will not let me do it on the app.

I have tried several times for the app and on the computer to send me a password reset e-mail but nothing has come.  I doubled checked to make sure my e-mail address was the right one (it was) and I even tried to just start a new account and it won't let me because obviously the email is already in use. 

Someone please help.  My fitbit died and now the time is wrong on the watch because I cannot sync it to my phone. Thanks.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @hbhinesholl. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I am sorry to hear you're unable to log into the Fitbit app on your iPhone. Thanks for trying to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help. I appreciate the information that you can log in using your laptop and have already requested a password reset, but haven't received the email. 

Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Do you still experience any difficulties?

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes