Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log water

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After letting me add water on my iPhone Fitbit app with no problem for a couple of weeks, today the app isn't letting me log water. Nothing shows up whether I add the number by hand or use the quick icons. The responses in this forum all say clear your cache but I'm using the app so that doesn't apply. I've got a flex. Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi 

Make sure the latest fitbit app version is installed, if not already done feel free to logout from the app, optionally restart the phone and login to the fitbit app. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Welcome to the Fitbit family! It is possible to clean the cache on the Fitbit app. Try this instructions to clear data.

Also, please try what @SunsetRunner posted above:

• Log out from the Fitbit app.
  • Reboot your phone.
  • Log back in to the Fitbit app.
  • Try to log water once again.

Try that out and let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Suddenly, I was unable to log any data at all from within the app on my iPhone 7.  Pushing on the + sign for exercise, sleep, etc. did nothing.  I rebooted the phone several times but that didn't work either.  Read your suggestion here and voila!  Logging out, rebooting phone and logging back in worked!  I am able to log data from within the app on my phone now.  Thank you.  🙂

Best Answer

I tried this ... unpaired device restarted phone re-paired device still can’t log anything! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

logging in and out worked!!

Best Answer
0 Votes