Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The display of EOV (SpO2) has been disabled without notice.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The display of EOV (SpO2) has been disabled without notice in Dashboard and 3.20 (iOS) App.

Please tell me the reason for the lockout and the policy of the EOV log and the alternative function in the future update.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Same for me. Updated to app version 3.2 and the EOV chart is gone from all sleep reports. Come on Fitbit, give us an explanation and ETA for a fix!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

As you know, the latest update disables SpO2 relative graph (EOV) in sleep logs.

However, the device keeps getting the EOV value and Fitbit's server keeps the data (not surprising because it's not a firmware update).

The EOV graph doesn't exist for my iPhone 3.20 app, but this understanding is probably correct as I can see that the 3.19 app that stopped the iPad update refers to sleep EOV.

The confusion is that there is no official announcement for this update.

As you know, COVID-16 causes pneumonia when infected, and decreases SpO2 levels like other pneumonia. At this point, discontinuing the EOV offering would have some relevance.

We don't require Fitbit to have the accuracy of a formal medical device. But that data is an important tip for personal health care.

How do you plan to enable EOV or otherwise provide information using SpO2 sensors, and what are your future strategies?

Best Answer

I purchased the Charge 4 explicitly for this functionality. If Fitbit intentionally removes it, I will expect a refund and be looking elsewhere for a solution.

Best Answer