Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't re-pair my device with iPad

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone know what is going on at Fitbit?  My iPad couldn’t find my device and when I tried to set it up again I now have www.fitbit.com/setup scrolling across the screen.  When I go to that website there is a screen that says it doesn’t exist.  WTF????????

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Unicorn1960. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing trying to set up your Fitbit device with your iPad. Thank you for your efforts, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. I recommend to force quit the Fitbit app, turn off/on Bluetooth on your iPad and then follow these instructions to set up your device:

1. From the Today tab, tap your profile picture.
2. Tap Set Up a Device.
3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties with pairing your device, please find the troubleshooting instructions here

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Unicorn1960. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing trying to set up your Fitbit device with your iPad. Thank you for your efforts, I totally understand how you are feeling and I am here to help you. I recommend to force quit the Fitbit app, turn off/on Bluetooth on your iPad and then follow these instructions to set up your device:

1. From the Today tab, tap your profile picture.
2. Tap Set Up a Device.
3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you experience any difficulties with pairing your device, please find the troubleshooting instructions here

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you, for your help.  This helps me out.  My device is found and I am back on to walking.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @iceheart62.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that the instructions provided in this thread helped you resolve the issue. I appreciate your feedback and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes