Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I want to log manually exercise, recent exercise does not appear

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Inside the Fitbit iOS app, when I go to log manually that I did Pilates, it never shows up in “Recent” exercise, even though I manually add this type of exercise nearly every day. Doesn’t seem to make sense to imply that frequently logged exercises will show up in recents if this doesn’t actually happen. Anyone know how to resolve this? 

E02A2D6D-3D1A-46E9-95B0-F6466A505B8A.png

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@alspayth -

I have noticed the same thing - it had appeared to me that the "recent" list was made up of types that can be assigned as an exercise shortcut for your device and those that could be "auto recognized".

But the inclusion of Sport doesn't track as it doesn't officially belong to either of the two types - except I have actually had "Sport" auto recognized after a vigorous session of trimming pigmy palms.

Just another inconsitancy to be found within the FitBit product. It's a shame, because without those inconsistencies and the marginal heart rate accuracy during exercise, it would be a great device/app pairing, which is why I'm still here - - - with fingers crossed.

RETIRED Enterprise Computing / "IT Guy" - Southern California - Marine Staff Sergeant 1970-78
Apple Watch 6 - iPhone 8 (iOS 16.6) - FitBit app 3.87 - MacBook Air (macOS Catalina)
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @alspayth I've moved your iOS question out of the tracker hardware support. 

Best Answer
0 Votes