Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign in on app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm trying to help my Mum with her iOS app as whenever she tries to sign in over the last few days she gets "Oops, something went wrong. Please try again." and if she tries to reset password, "Failed to send".

Password is correct, and she is still getting emails from FitBit so email must be correct. 

I've tried re-downloading the app, restarting the device, turning off the WIFI, setting the date and time settings to automatic (all things suggested in similar previous posts) and nothing is having any effect.

Can anyone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @NickBackhouse.

I am sorry to hear your Mum can't log into the Fitbit app and receives an error message. Thanks for trying to resolve this and I am here to help. I recommend to toggle Bluetooth and Wi-Fi off/on and try to login via Wi-Fi connection, not cellular. Please confirm if you've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Are you able to login if you open the Chrome app on the iPhone and login to fitbit.com?

Looking forward to your response. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes