Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sync with Apple Health!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everything I have sync with Apple Health, and now all the sudden i accidentally bought this Charge 2 that doesn't sync with Apple Health, what i am suppose to do? Enter the data manually? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Apple Health is an alternative and a competitor to fitbit. I'm not surprised that they don't sync although I don't know which side decided not to.

Do you really need your data in both Apple and Fitbit? Why not just choose one. If you are already fully setup with Apple then perhaps the Charge 2 is not for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But when i work i have to wear apple watch, cuz where i work i can't bring my phone on me, so i need my apple watch to see who's txting me and who's calling me, and i wear fitbit when i'm not working since it has heart rate monitor operating 24/7 nonstop. Plus the fitness app that i use they all send information to Apple Health, and apple health shows me the summary. I can't ditch apple health just because one product(fitbit) refuses to work with apple.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know whether fitbit refuses to work with Apple or Apple refuses to work with fitbit. Either way it sounds like fitbit is not for you.

Best Answer
0 Votes