Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual entries not registering / MFP not syncing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am using the Fitbit app on iohone7 and have been using it with my fitness pal. And manual entries since my device broke. Thus week I updated the software to ISO 10.3.1 and since then noting is syncing either on manual input into Fitbit app or from my fitness pal. I have uninstalled abs reinstall the app. Disconnected and reconnected the links to my fitness pal. And turned my phone off and on. Any ideas?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ismyth, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Thanks for letting me know about this situation. Our team is aware of it and it seems the issue has also been acknowledged by MyFinessPal as well. Please keep an eye on this thread where we will update once we have more information about this issue.

If your manually logged activities or food directly in the app but it's not showing any information, please try the following:

• Force-close the app by double tapping the home button, then swipe up the app.
  • Log out from the Fitbit app, restart your phone and log back in. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer