Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see my recent post

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

H, cannot see my recent posts or view the comments so I cannot respond. I sometimes get notifications but when I click on the notification I cannot see the message. I also cannot see other friends posts when I go onto their profile. Please help 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @Luisa1. It's always great to see a new member around.

Thanks for the information provided, and let's work on this together. Just to clarify, do you mean that the comments posted in the Feed from the Fitbit app aren't displayed? Or do you refer to the in-app messages? If you've not done so, please verify that the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version. Also, try to force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone. If the issue persists, take a screenshot of the screen displayed in the Fitbit app and attach it in your reply. This will help me to further investigate.

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy, this is the last post to appear on my profile but I had 3 more posts, posted just over 3 days ago and they are not appearing. I will send a separate photo of when I click on a notification of someone commenting and nothing appears just a circle of something uploading but nothing comes up.

thanks Luisa1

B49968DC-33F2-440D-AC62-9787D102E687.jpeg

Best Answer

Hi Lizzie, here is the 2nd screenshot. Hope this helps

thanks Luisa1

881ED9D0-5353-4F69-B121-929AE1B2B61F.jpeg

Best Answer

Hi @Luisa1. I'm glad to see you here again. I'm sorry for the delay in my response.

Thanks for getting back with the requested screenshots. Those were very helpful! To continue investigating this situation, please make sure the software on your iPhone is up to date. To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update. Also, if you've not done so please try the following steps: 

1. Log out from the Fitbit app.
  2. Verify if the Fitbit app is updated to the latest version.
  3. Force quit the Fitbit app and reboot your phone.
  4. Open the Fitbit app and log back in to your account.
  5. Try checking your previous posts in the Community Feed.

Let me know the outcome! Woman Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy, I have tried all that you mentioned and still nothing, however now it says I have no posts. Thanks Luisa

B0777553-D709-437F-8853-C1ABA4050B10.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Luisa1. Thanks for getting back.

I appreciate your efforts while trying the steps from my post, as well for the screenshot of what is displayed in the Fitbit app. I was checking your information and our team is aware of the feed not loading correctly in the app. While I don't have a time frame when this will be fixed, our team is investigating this situation to bring a solution to all our users. Thanks for your patience, and be sure that your comments will not go unnoticed.

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reply back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lizzy,

any news regarding the post issues not appearing on the profile. I have put another post up 3 days ago and it never appeared on my profile, it appeared on the feed.

thanks luisa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Luisa1. I'm glad to see you here again and I'm sorry for my delay.

I'm sorry that you're still having this situation, and thanks for keeping me updated. Currently I don't have more details from our team about this issue and when it'll be resolved. They're working hard on this so it's fixed and you can be able to see your posts in the Feed. Be sure that your comments will be reviewed by our team and I'll update this thread once I have more details.

Catch you later!

Best Answer
0 Votes