Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock with your phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I was given an iconic but pin was locked by my sisters daughter.

I have  downloaded the app but when I try to connect it’s asking for the 4 digit pin showing on the phone yet all I get is unlock with your phone?

I cannot get into account as I’ve not even set the watch up and I have also tried all the reset options?

please help??

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I understand. Try contacting Support. Also, please edit your reply and remove the phone number. This is a public forum. You don’t want your number here. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Wardy2019 - You need to contact your sister’s daughter for the PIN. Otherwise Fitbit recognizes her as the lawful owner. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Would love to if she knew what she typed in on the last 10 attempts 😕

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I understand. Try contacting Support. Also, please edit your reply and remove the phone number. This is a public forum. You don’t want your number here. 

Best Answer

Bloody email reply! Cannot seem to edit have asked support!

thank-you for your reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wardy2019 - I’ve contacted a moderator to edit the post for you. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Wardy2019. It's nice to see you around @SunsetRunner. 

@Wardy2019 I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Ionic being locked by your sister's daughter. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

If you would like to edit your original post, you can click the title of the post, then click the Options drop down menu at the top right of your post. Select "Edit post" then make the necessary changes and click "Post" to publish the updated version.

@SunsetRunner thank you for your support!

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer