Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenge screen stuck.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received a weekend challenge from a friend so I went on to read the  rules and now the page won't allow me to back to my home screen and accept the challenge.The app is on an iPad and I have a charge hr. Can anyone through any light on this please. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Nanadotty  My "go to" first response for a frozen app is to force quit the app.  Press the home button twice, then swipe up to force quit it. 

If the app freezes again, try deleting the app and re-download it.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Nanadotty, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! It's nice to see you around too @LZeeW, I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

@Nanadotty, as @LZeeW mentioned, please force-close the app by double tapping on the home button of your phone and swiping up the app. Then open the app again and try to accept the challenge. If that doesn't seem to work and the app gets stuck again, please force-close once again and once you open the app, log out from it, restart your phone and log back in. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer