Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges starting times are not correct.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why can't I start a challenge today. It's early morning why do I have to wait till tomorrow ?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Which challenge are you trying to start? Depending on the type of challenge, it will give you the option to start 'today' or the next available day; for example, if you're trying to start a Weekend Warrior challenge on a friday, it will ask you to start on saturday and if you're trying to start a Workweek Hustle on a saturday, it will ask you to start next monday. 

Additionally, please remember that if you're trying to start an Adventure, it will always ask you to start "tomorrow".

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @SunsetRunner, thanks for joining us, it's great to have you on board! Smiley Happy

Which challenge are you trying to start? Depending on the type of challenge, it will give you the option to start 'today' or the next available day; for example, if you're trying to start a Weekend Warrior challenge on a friday, it will ask you to start on saturday and if you're trying to start a Workweek Hustle on a saturday, it will ask you to start next monday. 

Additionally, please remember that if you're trying to start an Adventure, it will always ask you to start "tomorrow".

I hope this can be helpful, in case you need anything else, please keep me posted. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer