Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes on new designed and disappearing challenges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was upgraded to the new app version and I am not at all impressed. I cannot join, sneak peak, or decline challenges. The challenges I am in disappear from day to day. My challenges that have ended and the challenges that are in process are all mixed together. So much more difficult to manage 10 challenges. The worst part of the upgrade. All of my personal best numbers reset to zero. I have no problem adjusting to change when the change is to better a product. This upgrade has made the application unfriendly user. So unfriendly I am considering looking at other apps and purchasing an Apple Watch 😊

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and text format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@YouLizzie I hope you are doing fine. 

Let me help you with your Fitbit app and thank you so much for sharing your feedback. For the things you wish to see differently on the app you can share your suggestion in our Feature suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it.

Regarding the disappearing challenges please follow the instructions about logging out from the app, restarting your phone and logging back in shared in your other post. Additionally if this keeps happening please take screenshots to document which challenges disappear.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes