Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 Will Not Pair with iPhone 6 plus

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

trying to pair my charge 2 with my iPhone 6plus, went from the iPhone 6 to the 6plus (removed it from the iPhone 6 Bluetooth pairing), tried resetting the Fitbit twice, hard reset my phone three times, trouble shooted my phone's Bluetooth and it's not that. Driving my crazy as although it took longer than it should have to connect with my original phone it still connected within fifteen minutes, I have been trying for an hour now.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I fixed it myself finally lol. I had to make sure it was removed from my old iPhone, remove it from the app, then restart the charge 2 in that order!, then it connected in like two minutes. I think the issue before was I did not remove it from the other iPhone prior to resetting. Phew!, now I can go to bed happy haha.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I fixed it myself finally lol. I had to make sure it was removed from my old iPhone, remove it from the app, then restart the charge 2 in that order!, then it connected in like two minutes. I think the issue before was I did not remove it from the other iPhone prior to resetting. Phew!, now I can go to bed happy haha.

Best Answer
0 Votes