Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 counting steps on my sleep.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I just got my fit bit charge 2 yesterday set it up fine and updated it but I wore it to bed and this morning its already said I've done 300 odd steps when I haven't???

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
22 REPLIES 22

Hello @Heatherrene, thanks for taking the time to reply, you're very welcome!  If there's anything else I can be of assistance, please feel free to reply, I'll be happy to help! 

Happy stepping! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the most annoying peice of kit. I have it 1 week and its is so off track. got out of bed this morning and i had 1000 steps done and lost 629 calories. and the phone app wont reset.. what a waste of money 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @resaleahy52, thanks for joining the conversation, it's great to see new members on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for having reported to us your tracker did not reset at midnight. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to restart it, then monitor it for the next night and if the data does not reset at midnight, please let us know so we can check this further. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes