Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is getting random calendar notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I updated my iPhone and, at first, got no notifications on my Charge 2.  Synced it, followed the support suggestions and now I get many random notifications of calendar events long past.  Help!  

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @RosaHill 

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to go through the support suggestions and now you’re  getting notifications. That’s fantastic! Now I understand your experiencing issues with repeated calendar events notifications which I’m sure can be beyond frustrating. Currently I can only offer a temporary solution to help you until a permanent fix becomes available. This temporary fix will only effect your calendar notifications and not the other ones. We can temporarily disable the calendar events for now if your interested. At least it will quite the noise down till a fix is available. If your interested here’s how:

Open your Fitbit App

Tap your profile picture on the upper left corner 

scroll down and tap Charge 2 (located just under “My Family)

now scroll down to and tap notifications 

simply disable just “calendar”

tap “Today” at the bottom center of your screen to return to the main Fitbit App screen

Again this is temporary and later when there is a fix you can go back and enable it. 
😃 Please let me know if this provides you an answer (although temporary) to your question. If indeed it helps could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and welcome to the Fitbit Community @RosaHill 

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to go through the support suggestions and now you’re  getting notifications. That’s fantastic! Now I understand your experiencing issues with repeated calendar events notifications which I’m sure can be beyond frustrating. Currently I can only offer a temporary solution to help you until a permanent fix becomes available. This temporary fix will only effect your calendar notifications and not the other ones. We can temporarily disable the calendar events for now if your interested. At least it will quite the noise down till a fix is available. If your interested here’s how:

Open your Fitbit App

Tap your profile picture on the upper left corner 

scroll down and tap Charge 2 (located just under “My Family)

now scroll down to and tap notifications 

simply disable just “calendar”

tap “Today” at the bottom center of your screen to return to the main Fitbit App screen

Again this is temporary and later when there is a fix you can go back and enable it. 
😃 Please let me know if this provides you an answer (although temporary) to your question. If indeed it helps could you please tap the “choose as best answer” box just under my post? Doing so really helps other individuals who come to this community looking for answers to questions similar to your own. I’d really appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes