Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sync Versa device

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the 26th of October I have been unable to sync my device with my fitbit app. I have tried on two apple phones- one iPhone 6 and one IPhone XR, I have also tried with an iPad. I do not want to lose all my data as I have had my versa for over a year now. 
My watch is still functioning but my app is not working. On the iPhone 6 it says it’s unable to sync but on the other two devices it says that it is unable to locate the device. Under the ‘Versa’ image it says ‘looking’ It said sync and refresh If I pull the tab down and then says failed to sync. Now it just said it can’t locate the device. There is just a circle next to ‘all day sync’ 

Very frustrated as these devices are expensive and I rely on mine daily. 
I have tried:

1) Multiple devices

2) Connecting WiFi which the watch won’t pick up

3) Ensuring my phone is updated

4) Trying to update the tracker- won’t work

5) Disconnecting and reconnecting the Bluetooth multiple times on each device

6) Restarting all devices multiple times

7) Deleting and redownloading the app multiple times

😎 Following Fitbits online troubleshooting steps

9) Calling Fitbit client support

10) Holding down the power button

11) Trying to manually sync with the ‘sync now’ option

12) Syncing the device while plugged into the power source as depicted in the ‘update tracker’ option.

13) Going through the settings on the watch

All of these steps are not working, does anyone have any alternative suggestions?

Thank you.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the same issue except now my Fitbit is trying to reset to factory options and it just continuously spools. So frustrating considering the money paid to purchase. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve had the same issues but mine will sync the best when it’s off my wrist does your do the same

Best Answer
0 Votes

No, I have tried with the watch fully charged, I have tried with it off my wrist and I’ve tried with it in the charging port. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I have similar problem with mine. It won’t even pair with my phone anymore and because it’s not syncing, my time is falling behind. So it’s 3.05 pm at the moment ( UK) and it shows 1.57 pm on my watch. Been on the phone over an hour with the customer service, trying different restarts etc and no joy. All they said in the end to ring them back tomorrow. So sitting here now waiting for miracle 😫

Best Answer
0 Votes