Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 is not syncing with iPhone 7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Today I got a new iPhone 7 and now my charge hr 2 can't be found. I have restarted both my phone and Fitbit. I have turned off the blue tooth and redown loaded the app. 

My blue on on the phone works fine. I just found our mobile speaker and hooked up to it no problem. 

The fitbit works fine individually and had my stats for today. But will not sync to the app. 

I disconnected the hr 2 from the app in hopes that when I reconnected it would sync again. Now the Fitbit app says and it can't find the charge hr 2 nor will my blue tooth on the settings find anything Except for the mobile speaker which works fine. 

Please help! I'm very competitive and love my Fitbit challenges . I want it to work correctly. And be able to sync my 29,944 steps....

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Do you still have your old phone? If so, check if it still has a bluetooth connection to the fitbit that might be preventing your new phone connecting.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Aubie, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community, it's great to see new faces around! It's always nice to see you @SteveH, I hope you're having a great day! Smiley Happy

@Aubie, adding to what @SteveH recommended, please try the following in case your Charge 2 is still not syncing properly:

1. Restart your tracker
  2. Restart your phone
  3. Turn off the Bluetooth on your phone for 15 seconds and then turn it back on. 
  4. Try to set up your tracker as a new device, don't worry, the information stored in your account won't be deleted and your tracker is able to store your detailed information for 7 days.
    • Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account tab at the bottom of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
    • Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
    • When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.

I hope this can be helpful, please keep in mind that Fitbit trackers sync with the Bluetooth on your mobile device through the app, not directly through the Bluetooth settings and your tracker will appear paired once you have set up Notifications, otherwise, it's possible it won't be listed.

Give these steps a try and if you need anything else, please keep me posted! Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes