Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge 2 not able to pair with iPhone X's Bluetooth.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Any solution on the IPhone X and  Charge 2? 

Not getting any notifications 

to all day syn it says (the app) must setup well it will not go any further...wheel spins and then it says not able to pair with Bluetooth 

Read all the “solutions” no such help....would like to know the status on getting this resolved 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Mel252

Head over here as I believe they have found a fix. 

iPhone-X fix

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Mel252

Head over here as I believe they have found a fix. 

iPhone-X fix

Community Council Member

ALAN | VAN,B.C. Canada Community Council Member

Versa, Charge, Charge HR, Ionic, Ace, Aria 2 scale, Flyer headphones - iOS

Click here Fitbit help for more solutions

>Contact
Best Answer

Hello @Mel252, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @ACG, thanks for your help with this situation, I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

@Mel252, thanks for letting me know you have already tried some troubleshooting steps beforehand. Please note that your Charge 2 does not pair nor sync directly through the Bluetooth settings on your phone, instead it uses the Fitbit app to do it. If you have already tried the troubleshooting steps listed in the link @ACG provided, let's try to reset Notifications on your Charge 2 using the Fitbit app. Once Notifications have been reset you will be able to see the Charge 2 on the list of paired devices under your phone Bluetooth settings.

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and let me know the outcome! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you... Fixed.

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mel252, I hope you're having a great day, thanks for taking the time to reply and let me know your issue has now been resolved, I'm very glad. Smiley Happy

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted.

Happy stepping! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My charge 2 worked fine. Battery went dead on a trip last week. Now it won’t pair with the app on my phone. I dumped the app started over with a new one. Phone recognizes the charge 2 but the device doesn’t respond. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Biggeral, thanks for joining the conversation, it's a pleasure for me to welcome you to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Tell me, is your Charge 2 not showing anything on screen or is it turned on and the app is not finishing the setup process? If the display on your tracker is not showing anything, please try to restart it, then leave it plugged in for 15-30 minutes and tap the button to see if the screen responds. If it does, then try to sync your tracker again. If not, reply to me so we can determine which steps to take next. 

I hope this can be helpful, give it a try and keep me posted in case you need anything else. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had the Charge 2 and phone not pair again...I told it to forget the device and then allowed it pair again through the app and it started working again

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Mel252, I hope you're having a great day! I appreciate you have come back and let us know the steps you've performed in order to resolve this issue, I'm sure they will be very helpful for members of the Community facing the same situation. 

If there's anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to reply, I'll be happy to help. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes